We have had a few busy months supporting digital transformation across 4 continents. A few of these highlights include:
- 8 standards-based HIS governance processes implemented to strengthen governance and enabling environments.
- 13 systems and software processes developed to increase the availability and interoperability of quality health data and information systems.
- 9 data use processes implemented to increase demand and use of health data and information to address health priorities, gaps and challenges.
- 3 data quality processes implemented to increase demand and use of health data and information to address health priorities, gaps and challenges.
- 26 gender integration activities implemented. E.g. In Serbia, CHISU engaged the Coordinating Body for Gender Equality and is discussing their role in the implementation of the eHealth Strategy. In Burkina Faso, scaling ENDOS to facility level led to improved data quality, from 82% timely reports to 100% over 6 months.
We look forward to sharing more results in the years to come as we improve HIS Governance, Data Use, Systems and Capacity Enhancement.